WEST KENTUCKY RACEWAY, LLC
300 FOOT DIRT DRAGS

West Kentucky Raceway, LLC 

A DAY IN THE DIRT!

FORUMS

Forum Home > General Discussion > Problems

04honda400

What do you say about those lights not working tonight, I think they should not start a race until the lights are fixed not have flaggers that tell who win when the four wheelers are to fast for their eyes. There was one race that should have been a tie not a win to the wrong person, also the way that they flaten the track with the tractors with one tractor going one way then coming back the other way, they should run the tractors going the same way towards the woods instead of different directions. Also, I see favoritism in some cases.

August 24, 2013 at 1:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jason

To your so call issue with track lighting and tractor operations.........First off you have no idea how much work goes into perparing for a race, while your home watching tv, there is work going on at track to provide the best races and entertainment possible...... I thank you should spend your time being thankful you have a place to race instead of gripping about things. Most racers are thankful and I respect that, I think should try that........ As far as favoritizm, you don't know me very well, I have none...... But when you get your big boy pants on and think you can own, and operate things better, get your check book out and your can own it and do it your way, till then YOUR WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!    Track owner, Jason Hays

August 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

04honda400

I wasn't talking about you and your favortism, okay but I did have an issue with a race against another driver that knew that they lost and your flagger was wrong, if you want people to continue to come out here I think it should all be fair not favoritism. I wasnt talking about you but okay thanks for your comment. I was just saying should have been a rematch not just guess that someone won I even heard at the finish line that the race was a tie and then your guys at the light decided to pick the one that really didnt win.. but okay you just lost one racer and many more to go...

August 24, 2013 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jason

I Provide a place for people like yourself to race and have a good time, If at anytime your think you are treated unfairly it would be by accident only. I have a very respected track, and racers enjoy coming to race, So on that note, If I was you I would post nothing but good comments on website, and as stated in other comment, say "Thank You! "  that you and others have a place to race and enjoy the sport that so many of us love........................see you next month..................

August 24, 2013 at 4:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.